Thursday, August 28, 2008

CHARRO'S BIT

The boss got the fat one to stay here an other day. It is real grass and the people who empty the dustbins have english accents. It is a bit like I remember.

It was good to lie out in the sun but I was glad of my blankie. In fact when I got up it stayed on. The boss brought out dinner and fed me by hand which was nice. I like it when I get proper food like the fat one eats, not the rabbit droppings she keeps trying to feed me. She has a new food which I get last thing at night and I get a good nights sleep and really really good dreams.

The fat one says we are going to a place called Cranbrook which he says will be warmer. What does he know he is rubbish at telling what the weather will be. My nose says SNOW and I want to be HOT.

I am still a bit shaky and seem to get tired easily so I am going back to sleep for a while.

Oh, by the way, the fat one is complaining that he never gets fed by hand. He says he wants peeled grapes, UGH.

No comments: