Monday, August 18, 2008

Back in the Yukon and heading SOUTH!

We are heading back down the Alcan Highway. The first part near Tok reminded us that winter is not to far away here.
The leaves on the trees by the roadside were already wearing their autumn colours.

We stayed lastnight at Teslin overlooking a lake and should make it down to the start of Cassiar Highway today. We will leave the Alcan and follow this to the side road leading to Hyder where we hope to see the fishing bears and maybe even a grizzly!

CHARROS BIT

I have had a few shaky days recently but the sun has come back and the boss and the fat one are sitting outside with me on my bed. I really like my bed
but the boss keeps stealing it if I am a little wet. I don't see why. I mean I will get the carpet wet or my bed wet. She gave me this bit of foam rubber instead of a proper bed and I am hanging on to it in case she nicks it.

I am also getting the boss a little better trained. She has learned that I don't need to stand up to get brushed. She can keep me looking good while I lie down.

No comments: