Sunday, January 6, 2008

Monday 7th. Off to the seaside



We are leaving Bentsen Palms RV park and heading down to South Padre Island. This strip of sand protects a shallow lagoon and runs for 115 miles up to Corpus Christi. We plan to spend a few days in a State Park on the South end.
We have finished Charro's new dog cart and he has made a short test trip in it. This will allow us to take him with us on outings without the fear that we might over exercise him. We will post a pic soon. I also finished my replacement Yak 55. OMP sent a replacement kit FOC which makes them good guys in my books. However it was too windy today to test it.

3 comments:

Victor said...

"I also finished my replacement Yak 55"
Seems like some part of the story has been missed out here.

More pictures please.

We had a good new year. About 15 teenage girls in the house and about 3 boys. Why did this never happen when I was young?

John Duncker said...

The Yak came apart in the air due to a manufacturing defect on it's 6th flight - bummer!

Martin said...

I suppose if anyone can find a weak point in a 3D machine it would be yourself!

Glad all seems to be going well. We're suffering from lousy weather but I try not to let it stop me - roll on June and the start of combat!

Best wishes to Carol and Charro as well.