Friday, September 26, 2008

CHARRO

I would like to thank everyone for their messages of sympathy for the loss of Charro.
Even strangers who never met him, but read the blog have sent kind thoughts.
Charro was 7 weeks old when he came to me and a month short of 15yrs old when he made the decision to leave.
Animals are free spirit and I still feel strong presence from him , especially when it is quiet and still. He has people that he knows, looking after him now, and is with his playmate Lady that he lived with as a puppy.
I hope that he will continue to come and go as he pleases until we meet up again his ashes will go back to England and be scattered at one of his favourite places.

Carol

1 comment:

Susan and Sam said...

My heart goes out to you. We lost our friend of 15 years this past summer and miss him still today. I will dedicate a post to him one day soon.
Susan.