Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To decorate or not to decorate that is the question?


We got some mail today, our mail service forward, stuff I had bought on RCU marketplace and the park programme for December. Included with the programme was a voting slip. There is a competition for the best decorated RV site. Carol is already enjoying playing with the inside and has a center piece roughed out, I on the other hand said I would do the outside in a rash moment.

In retrospect this may have been a mistake. especially as neon palm trees are already sprouting on sites, candy canes are marching down edges, fairy lights are outlining awnings and tasteful santas are popping up like gnomes. What am I to do? Those who know me, know how competitive I am. Those who know me really well are falling about laughing.

Maybe I can go for a roof mounted inflatable Santa with sled. Any ideas anybody.

No comments: